Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CSA Sign-Up Information

It's time to sign up for this season's CSA! If your ears perk up at the thought of fresh, local (North Valley!), and organic produce on a weekly basis, don't touch that dial and listen here for more details!


What a typical weekly box will look like.

Here is a link to the Sign-Up sheet (no viruses, I promise!):


You'll find all the information regarding dates, times, locations, etc on the flyer, but I'll recap here.

The tentative dates are May 7 - November 12. Pickup will be every Saturday at the Los Ranchos Farmer's market. Here's a link to the Market website for directions and general information:  


You're given a choice for subscription length-- 4,6 or 8 weeks. The cost is $20 per box and I've offered discounts for 6 and 8 week memberships. See the flyer for the looong list of what you can expect in the box throughout the season. I will also offer discounted egg prices, and am hoping to have organic bread, beef, and chicken available later in the season. 

I am accepting 20-25 members, so if you're on board, I recommend joining sooner rather than later. I will accept sign up sheets and payments at the next Los Ranchos market (April 9, 10am-noon), or they can be mailed to:
Zia Mañana Harvest
c/o Christina Profazi
PO BOX 10493
Albuquerque, NM 87184

As always, don't hesitate to email or call (505-620-1516) if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions. This is my first season and my ears are always open for advice and opinions!

Until next time, happy farming!

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Just got your post, and it was wonderful! I can feel your excitement and the eggs look so good. Everything does. Good luck! and congratulations!
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete